- Safeguard and expand our installed base and enable our customers to transition to the Intelligent Enterprise
- Make S/4HANA our customers next ERP platform – leaving no one behind
Therefore, we need to make S/4HANA attractive as the next generation business suite with a clear value proposition. With the new product we are targeting an installed base of around 25,000 SAP ECC customers with the goal to move them easily to S/4HANA plus net new customers. Our key task is to ensure that the focus on S/4HANA is channeled in the most impactful areas to deliver the next generation, Intelligent Enterprise Suite EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- As a Developer in S4HANA Move Applications team, you will be working in a fast-paced technical environment with Product Owners/ Architects / Developers / UI designers & Subject Matter Experts.
- That role expects to
- Be a part of and contribute to a project involving ambitious, energetic, multi-skilled team, which works extensively on strategic projects involving ABAP, Fiori, S/4 HANA, SAP HANA, SAP UI5, Fiori Elements etc.,
- Be responsible for clear communication of cross-functional requirements, targets and vision for achieving business objectives.
- Get involved in designing, implementing & testing of solutions, in an innovative environment with openness for new technologies.
- Demonstrate full responsibility for accepted tasks with high quality, speed, reliability
- and efficiency.
- Work in accordance with agile development models (Scrum, LEAN) which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently as well as be flexible in order to cater to the demands
- Contribute to/enable removal of roadblocks for the SCRUM team
- Ability to transform high-level requirements into reliable product design & implementation
- Interact with Product Management, Solution Management and UI Designers to translate requirements into desirable solutions.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/IT from premier institutes 4+ years of work experience in software development WORK EXPERIENCE
- Excellent analytical and development skills
- Experience in ABAP, OOABAP, ODATA, CDS
- Experience in SD/MM/CRM functional knowledge
- Experience in S4HANA Cloud and Fiori/UI5
- Effectiveness in problem-solving, results-orientation
- Very good powers of comprehension, high quality commitment and self-motivating working style
- Ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in new technologies
- Constructive and open style of communication
- Team spirit and ability to work with virtual and local teams
- Strong customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and appealing manner
WHAT YOU GET FROM US Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now. SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations: