What You’ll Do
- This role will interface with the operations & functional leadership teams
- Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc)
- Consult with the leaders on organisational initiatives that ensure alignment between management and employees
- Be an advocate for all employees and Uber’s culture
- Provide guidance and input on team planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive guidance needs
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partner with legal department as needed
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 7 Years of relevant experience working as a HR Business Partner
- Excellent understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results.
- Demonstrated experience in providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices and policies
- Unquestioned integrity; resolve, presence, and sureness
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Proficiency in making timely, effective, ethics-based decisions
- Tenacity and ability to create from scratch are imperative
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
About the Team
Our HR Business Partners work with our client groups to align people strategies with business goals and help drive the greatest business impact through people. We drive seamless execution of HR processes and programs, prepare the talent of today for the business needs of tomorrow, and champion our culture.
HRBPs strive to find the most optimal, fair, and Uber solutions and opportunities to enable employees (and their teams) to grow and develop into amazing employees and managers. HRBPs are ultimately partners to the business, so we consult and help to guide you to a recommended solution. At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.