- Sales & Marketing for Specialty Fluids and Energy Business
- Drive Sales Volume and Variable Margin Growth.
- Support SFE Business Growth Strategy
- Local Competition Insights & Strategy Development
- EPC Co-ordination, Networking & Specifying Therminol HTF
- Distribution Network set up for Energy Business
- Channel Management and Channel Expansion for HTF business
- Support regional BP & DPO Business Growth
- Plan, complete, document (with follow up) sales calls as per the territory management plan
- Use Opportunity Management processes to effectively prioritize, track and drive sales opportunities that align with business strategy
- Create and develop Territory Management Plan to ensure maximum business growth from the sales territory (15 calls reports/month)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering / Engineering from reputed university
- MBA in sales and marketing would be added advantage along with Engineering Degree
- Business knowledge & commercial experience in similar industry is preferred
- Experience working with EPC and OEMs.
- Proficient in English. Proficiency in Korean or Japanese Language is an added advantage but not mandatorily required.
- MS Office and Presentation Skills are required
- Approximately 65% travel is required for this role.
- Extensive Travel within South Korea (75%) and Japan (25%)
- Travelling within Industrial Zone may be required
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law. Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.